The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Stereo unit NMEA2000 compatibility with Axiom
01-29-20, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-20 03:30 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Stereo unit NMEA2000 compatibility with Axiom
I am looking to replace my stereo head control unit and am trying to decide between the below 2 units. Both state NMEA2000 but I have not seen specifically where either is compatible and can be controled etc on the Axiom units. I do see for the JL unit it specifally states other brand mfd's that are but not Raymarine. And the Fusion is Garmin so know works great with that but again I can't find info about their use with the Axioms. Can anyone chime in their experience with either unit stereo connected to the Axiom. Also, how about the WIFI feature; has anyone had luck using it with the axiom with wifi network to stream music off their phone over wifi to the sound system?
Screen shot photos of what the display of any of this on the axiom would be greatly appreciated as well. thank you

Stereo radio units looking at:
JL Audio MM100s (not the 'be' but the previous model)

Fusion Marine Audio
MS-RA770 and MS-RA670
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Stereo unit NMEA2000 compatibility with Axiom - SE-FL - 01-29-20 08:28 AM