The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Converting FSH files to GPX files
02-10-20, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-20 03:18 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Converting FSH files to GPX files
I also have my last version of updates to my backups from the E120. It is not much different but has a few new waypoints and tracks. The file is attached. It is the ARCHIVE.FSH

I have also found other backups that may have some of my missing data. The files are attached. They are not much different but this should be the last and only time I ask you to convert them. If it is too much work let me know.

If I import from the various files starting with the oldest first if there are duplicates will the newer waypoint, track, or route just overwrite the older one withe same name or create added entries. Also if a waypoint was in no category or a different category on the old file what will happen with the new file with a waypoint in a different category.

I am fine if you would rather this not go on the forums and just want to answer and send me the converted file privately.

I just want to get all of this setup.

Thanks in advance
Chris
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Converting FSH files to GPX files - chrisboat - 02-10-20 01:55 PM