The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MicroSd Slot
09-07-16, 01:46 PM
MicroSd Slot
I have an eS127 i just installed. I have a Navionics microSd card I placed in slot 1. I bought a new card for updates and data. I tried to load the card in slot 2. The number 2 mSd card slot is designed to have the card placed into the slot with the metal "teeth" up. I tried for 20 minutes to get the card to slide in. I also removed the Navionics card from the top slot and tried to place it in the second slot. Both cards will slide in but will not "click" into place.

I went ahead and updated the software through the top slot. I noticed when I ejected either card in the first slot through the eject command, and pushed it in to release it the screen would freeze. I had to switch the power to the eS127 off using the circuit breaker to get the screen to work. I noticed the freeze issue after the update to the software to version 17.46. I am not sure if the two issues are relate so i listed them both.

I searched the database for an answer to the number 2 slot issue but couldnt find anything. Is this a hardware rpoblem? Is there anything i can do short of taking the eS127 out and sending in for warranty repair?

Thanks,

Nate
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
MicroSd Slot - nharrison5 - 09-07-16 01:46 PM
RE: MicroSd Slot - nharrison5 - 09-07-16, 03:57 PM