The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am unable to use SonarChart Live features
09-20-16, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-17 09:30 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)

Please note that the Advance Options menu and SonarChart Live feature requires that:

- the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD be updated with v19.03 or later a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD software
- a Navionics+, Platinum Plus, or HotMaps Platinum chart card be present within the MFD's memory card reader or within the reader of a compatible networked MFD which has been switched ON and has completed initialization
- Verify that the MFD's memory card reader is operational. This may easily be accomplished by verifying whether detailed cartography may be accessed from the Navionics chart card. Should a Navionics+ or Platinum Plus chart card be in the MFD's memory card then accessing data from a tide or current station (ex. OK->FIND NEAREST->TIDE STATION) will also verify the operational state of the MFD's memory card reader as well as that of the chart card.
- If using a Navionics+ Chart card, it has contents have been updated to include Navionics Sonar Charts for the waters to be navigated
- the Navionics+, Platinum Plus, or HotMaps Platinum chart card has been updated with Navionics Freshest Data updates (to include updates to both Nautical Charts and Sonar Charts) after April 1st, 2016 by visiting the Navionics online store
- the Navionics+, Platinum Plus, or HotMaps Platinum chart card has an active Freshest Data subscription. Should the subscription have elapsed, then a new Freshest Data subscription may be purchased through the Navionics website.
- within the Chart application page/pane in which is being viewed, that the SonarChart Live feature will be executed, the Chart Selection configuration setting must be configured to Navionics Nautical Charts.
- that Sonar Logging be enabled.

Raymarine has received some reports that the Advanced Options menu option is desensitized within the Chart application's menu after having satisfied the criteria listed above. Should this problem be encountered, then it is recommended that the following workaround be employed:
1) the command sequence HOME->MY DATA->EJECT CARD be used to eject the chart card,
2) the chart card be manually ejected when prompted that it is safe to do so.
Note: the chart card need not be fully removed from the MFD's memory card reader. The chart card need only be released from the MFD's memory card reader's locking mechanism by pressing inward on the edge of the card, causing the card to extend from the reader.
3) the chart card be manually inserted into the MFD's memory card reader slot and lock into position within the reader by pressing inward an the edge of the chart card.

RAYFAQ#
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
I am unable to use SonarChart Live features - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 09-20-16 03:17 PM