Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E125 Auto Pilot Controls do not work after upgrade to 15.59
04-15-16, 09:37 AM
RE: E125 Auto Pilot Controls do not work after upgrade to 15.59
Larry,

Q1) Will running latest version of LH and older version of SeaTalk converter software create any other issues I should be aware of? Also, will future LH upgrades attempt to update the converter as well?
A1) I wouldn't expect there to be any issues. The last two SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter software updates were primarily focused on using the Converter in systems having multiple sources of a single type of data (GPS, wind, depth, etc.) and retaining i70 & MFD units between power cycles. In short, it is expected that a Converter running v1.21 software would operate quite satisfactorily no matter what version of software has been installed within the MFD. While the a/c/e/eS/gS-MFD software updates now include the software update files to update the ST-STng Converter and many other Raymarine accessories, the software update mechanism permits the operator to control which devices will and will not be updated.

Q2) I can make the upgraded converter available to Raymarine to investigate further if this will help in a longer-term resolution.
A1) You are welcome to send your ST-STng Converter to the Repair Center and direct it to the attention of the Raymarine Forum Moderator. As we haven't been able to duplicate the problem here, it would be interesting to attempt duplication of the reported problem using your ST-STng Converter. We will return another ST-STng Converter which has been programmed with the 1.21 software update.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: E125 Auto Pilot Controls do not work after upgrade to 15.59 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-15-16 09:37 AM