Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to turn waypoints off
01-24-17, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-17 11:51 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Unable to turn waypoints off
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum torbenm,

Please note that I have been unable to duplicate the reported problem on either a MFD which has been configured as Data Master within a network of a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs nor on a MFD which has been configured as a repeater MFD (i.e not configured as the system's Data Master MFD. I have also not be able to locate any prior reports of the problem using the symptoms reported. However, there is a similar problem which had been previously reported and logged. The symptoms of the similar report affect repeater MFDs within a network of a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs. Within afflicted systems, should waypoints be commanded and verified to be hidden within a Chart application page/pane of a repeater MFD within a network of a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs, the system then be powered OFF and then powered ON again, then the waypoints will no longer be hidden within the same Chart application page/pane of the repeater MFD. This problem persists within repeater MFDs running v17.46 software. Should the problem which you have observed differ that that which I have described, then please export your waypoints and routes to GPX files and then attach them to a response to this post to permit me to test them with one of our systems. If responding, please additionally indicate whether the system features more than one MFD and whether the reported problem can be duplicated on the MFD which has been configured as the system's Data Master MFD.

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing features and feature corrections to be included within future MFD software updates.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Unable to turn waypoints off - torbenm - 01-18-17, 03:04 PM
RE: Unable to turn waypoints off - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-24-17 11:48 AM