The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another SeaTalk 1 system upgrade.
02-03-17, 08:55 AM
Another SeaTalk 1 system upgrade.
I'm also working on a SeaTalk 1 system upgrade. I'm installing a e125 MFD to replace my classic C-series. I'm planning on using my SPX-10 course computer to power a SeaTalkng network using SeaTalk1 to SeaTalkNG converter(s) to tie in devices on the existing SeaTalk1 network. Right now I have two questions.

1) The SeaTalk1 to SeaTalkNG converter installation manual states that a RS125 GPS antenna must have a dedicated SeaTalk1 to SeaTalkNG converter. No other devices can be on that SeaTalk1 spur. Is this still the case even with the converter's firmware/software fully updated?

2) I'll be connecting the SPX-10 to the MFD through the new SeaTalkNG network. Should I connect my ST6001 control head directly to the SPX-10 with a SeaTalk1 cable or should I connect the ST6001 to the SeaTalk1 spur that will be connected to the SeaTalkNG network via the SeaTalk1 to SeaTalkNG converter?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Another SeaTalk 1 system upgrade. - bradleyj - 02-03-17 08:55 AM