The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back-from-repair C120 does not recognize/load Navionics charts
02-11-17, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-17 04:26 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Back-from-repair C120 does not recognize/load Navionics charts
I've reviewed (or, at least, attempted to search for the answer) the FAQ and nothing shows regarding turning on the C120 Classic MFD and having no Navionics charts load.

I attempted the one we'd been using first. No result, turned off the MFD, removed and reinserted the chip, repowered, with the same results.

The other Navionics chip I have is for central and south america and I get the same results:

Charts initially are block, large scale. Locating the cursor in a likely place (where our GPS put us, which on the block chart, is nominally correct) and zooming in got nothing other than block diagrams. No depths, and no contour (just blocky looking stuff) or other typical stuff. Radar appears to work, but seems odd (land masses aren't looking right, and we don't pick out individual boats).

Initial power-up shows v4.29; I believe that is the last update, and was installed several years ago via a loaned CF card with the firmware upgrade.

I presume it was recently put through its paces, as this was given a thorough run-through by the team when it went in for a repeat of a button problem. I imagine (PRAY!!) there's some wizardry I need to do/can do (instead of sending it back again) in order to make it run.

L8R

Skip
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Back-from-repair C120 does not recognize/load Navionics charts - skipgundlach - 02-11-17 12:57 PM