Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Barometer Choice and Interface
02-24-17, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-19 02:32 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Barometer Choice and Interface
ColtsNeckNJ,

Q1. So, even if I used a barometric pressure device connected to my MDFs the MFDs will not accumulate the data to show trend over time....is that correct?
A1. Correct. The MFD will only report the currently sensed barometric pressure.

Q2. If I installed something like the Airmar under what icon would the data be displayed on my a97? Would I need to program one or does it automatically put up a new one?
A2. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. In this case, the Pressure data item may be found within the Environment data group.

Q3. Similarly, for the i70 is there a screen for it? I don't see one on the Raymarine product page. Can a user program a specific screen?
A3. Unlike the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs, the i70/i70S MFIDs not only have the ability to display current barometric pressure, but to also display a historical graph of barometric pressure. As with the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs, the barometric pressure data items are contained within the Environment data group. Detailed procedures for customization of an i70/i70S MFID's Favorite Page may be found within Chapter 8 Favorite Pages of the i70 Instrument Installation and Operation Instructions. A complete list of data items which may be displayed and the respective data groups which they may be located within may be found within section 9.1 Data items of the i70 Instrument Installation and Operation Instructions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Barometer Choice and Interface - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 02-24-17 09:34 AM