The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Networking Axiom display to eSeries
03-20-17, 11:50 AM
Networking Axiom display to eSeries
My current setup is an e127, e125, super hd open array radar, ray70 w/ AIS and ray52, evolution autopilot w/ p70R, CP370, and RMK-9, all networked together.

I plan to purchase both the axiom 9 with the realvision transducer and the Flir M200.

If I network the axiom and m200 into the setup, will the two different operating systems (Lighthouse 2 vs 3) create issues on the network with the data provided by my setup? I understand the realvision will not be able to be displayed on the eSeries until lighthouse 3 becomes available for it, but I'm wondering what other issues I may run in to until the software is updated.

Also, once lighthouse 3 does become available for the eSeries, will they be able to display the m200 clearcruise technology like they can display realvision through the axiom?

Last question... will the RMK-9 be able to control the axiom display when the remote control update is made to the lighthouse 3 software?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Lynn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Networking Axiom display to eSeries - Robinsonh2o - 03-20-17 11:50 AM