The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishfinder issues with Dragonfly 6
06-05-17, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-17 08:28 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Fishfinder issues with Dragonfly 6
Previously posted thread re: issues with my Dragonfly 6 (http://forum.raymarine.com/showthread.php?tid=2409)

I have performed a software update and although the GPS takes a long time to get a fix, it eventually does. Unfortunately the fish finder functionality "locks up" and shows no data after short periods of time (20 minutes or so of drifting or after moving the boat at planing speeds). This also affects the depth finder which will show obviously wrong numbers (shows 30 ft. when in 5 ft of water and the numbers do not update). Water temperature and speed always seem to update correctly (when GPS is fixed).

The only way to get the fish finder to work again is to do a full reboot which now causes me to lose GPS for another 5-10 minutes. I have checked the connection to the transducer but do not see any issues.

TIA
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Fishfinder issues with Dragonfly 6 - jlochner - 06-05-17 07:40 PM