The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Axiom Side Vision
10-16-17, 02:01 PM
Axiom Side Vision
Hi I have an Axiom 9 with RV-100 transducer with 3D imaging / Side image / down scan etc. latest software updated
I have noticed that my side imaging does not appear to scan at 180 Degrees as it is advertised, is there a setting to change this scan angle? It appears that I am seeing images that are picked up in my down imaging 60 deg. cone but not much outside that. For example when I drove past pilings for a bridge in 30-40 ft of water and I was about 8 ft from the pilings the scan only showed the bottom 2/3 of the pilings, and it didn't show the pilings on the other side that were about 50 ft away. I have attached a screen shot of what I am seeing. The transducer is mounted with a clear 180 Deg. view from it's mounting position, photo attached. The 2nd transducer is for a Dragonfly but it was turned off during this scan. I also noticed that as I got closer to the bridge pilings they would appear closer to the top of the scan view, but if this is truly 180 deg. scanning that shouldn't happen right?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Axiom Side Vision - gmckenzie - 10-16-17 02:01 PM
RE: Axiom Side Vision - gmckenzie - 10-20-17, 02:21 PM
RE: Axiom Side Vision - gmckenzie - 10-26-17, 10:38 AM
RE: Axiom Side Vision - gmckenzie - 10-30-17, 07:26 PM