The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] axiom 12"RV Offshore deep Capability
12-21-17, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-17 11:19 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] axiom 12"RV Offshore deep Capability
Dear Forum Members

I have an Axiom 12 Rv and an a98 installed in the control panel of my boat, and this weekend we had another step of our Fishing tournament, where bottom fishing bites takes place in a region between 120 and 250 meters deep, and it was impossible for us to see the background or bites.

Question:
with the Axiom 12 RV with transducer RV100 Or with the A98 with transducer CPT100, would it be possible to have some adjustment that would allow us to view this depth using any available Channel ( Dowvision or Chirp) ? If it is not possible, what the best configuration of Tranducer with the Cp470 would be advisable, being that I have fiber hull and would accept to make the holes in the hull. I already studied it in some solutions and it seems that I would spend around USD 3,500 to buy this equipment. Was there anything more accessible that would solve my problem?

Thank You
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] axiom 12"RV Offshore deep Capability - Jazevedo - 12-21-17 08:04 PM