Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] e125 Display Issues
02-05-18, 10:16 AM
RE: [CA] e125 Display Issues
Larry,

Q1. My understanding is that the Navionics charts should be recognized upon booting up the e125 without any other actions or settings. Am I missing something or will the unit need to be sent back to Raymarine for fixing?
A1. Should the MFD be operating with v19.03 software, then it should indeed recognized the card within the MFD's memory card reader. Additionally, when the Chart application's Chart Selection option is chosen, the Chart Selection menu should not only list a Navionics Nautical Charts option, but should list details about the chart card and identify when its Freshest Data subscription expires.

I'm a bit concerned that there may be a fault with the MFD's memory card reader. The operational state of each of the card reader's slots may be verified by inserting the a microSD memory card (ex. your chart card) into the MFD's upper reader slot and then executing the command sequence HOME->MY DATA->MY FILES. The My Files dialog should then list SD CARD 1 and Internal options. If SD CARD 1 is not listed among the options within this dialog, then there may be a fault with the MFD's upper memory card reader slot or with the microSD memory card (try another microSD memory card). Similarly, when the microSD memory card is located within the reader's lower slot, the My Files dialog should then list SD CARD 2 and Internal options.

Should the test within the paragraph above indicate a fault with the MFD's memory card center, then it would be recommended that the Repair Center be contacted to return the MFD to have the problem addressed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] e125 Display Issues - lwitty - 12-22-17, 12:30 AM
RE: e125 Display Issues - lwitty - 01-21-18, 07:12 PM
RE: [CA] e125 Display Issues - lwitty - 02-03-18, 03:40 PM
RE: [CA] e125 Display Issues - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 02-05-18 10:16 AM