The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] CP100 and multiple transducers?
01-18-18, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-18 04:02 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] CP100 and multiple transducers?
I currently have a p66 transducer that is networked to my two e7D MFDs through a HS5 Raynet switch. I would like to upgrade to a CP100 module and a CPT100 transducer. However,I would also like to keep the speed wheel option of my p66 transducer available to my network. I am assuming that the only way to do this is to have two transducers mounted on the boat and to run their cables to the Raynet switch? Is there is another single transducer that will work? Will Raymarine come out with a CPT100 with speed capabilities?
In the course of reading this forum, I understand that I can mount two transducers very close to each other without issues. If this is how I should proceed to keep the speed sensor, how do I have the new CPT100 transducer be the main transducer for the fishfinder mode on the e7Ds? Do I need to change any settings to have the speed sensor information displayed on both of my e7Ds?
Thank you for your answers. Unfortunately, my local marine electronics shop has closed and there are no local resources anymore.
Steve A.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] CP100 and multiple transducers? - stevea - 01-18-18 02:32 PM