The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] C90W Upgrade to Axion Pro with 3D Imaging
02-17-18, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-18 11:45 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] C90W Upgrade to Axion Pro with 3D Imaging
* Raymarine c90w gps plotter fish finder. DSM 30.
*Raymarine st70 auto pilot
*Raymarine s-100 auto pilot remote
*Airmarb-60-12 Transducer
Raymarine Rd 418 Radar
26 TwinVee with twin outboards. Fresh water fished in great lakes 20 to 350 FOW.

Looking to upgrade my fish finder to the Axiom Pro. with 3D imaging. Listed above is my current set up and the auto pilot and radar work fine. Bought new in 2012. I could keep the current C90W unit and use for radar and auto pilot. Axiom would be for the fish finder and GPS. Adding a 9 inch unit in the dash.
I need to know it the Axiom is compatible with what units of my site up. Since I will not be using the C90W for the fish graph is the DSM 30 taken out? Transducer would be a through hull one which I would remove the old transducer. I need your recommendation on part number. How would the new system be weared in to my current system. One option would be to use two 9 inch Axiom units with the one just to be used for the radar if it is compatible with Axiom system.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] C90W Upgrade to Axion Pro with 3D Imaging - Wlaks - 02-17-18 03:00 PM