The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA11] C70 Engine Monitoring issues
05-13-18, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-18 09:18 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] C70 Engine Monitoring issues
I have a C70 Classic I am trying to monitor my engines using the Fox Marine MEFI-1 Gateway. I can see the information on the phone via the Bluetooth App for iPhone. The information is not showing up on the chartplotter. I have followed the instruction via
http://forum.raymarine.com/showthread.php?tid=552 thread.

With the exception I am using VHF NMEA 0183 to SeaTalkng Converter Kit E70196. I has 2 white outlets in addition to the yellow converter one. I have a Seatalkng T-Connector installed with the Fox-Marine via and the backbone cable running to the converter.

I have the A06045 Spur cable from the Fox to the T connector. Backbone cable to the converter E70196. Spur Cable A06048 from the Converter white plug to the C70 Seat Talk 2 outlet on the back of the C70. A Power Cable from the White Plug on the Converter to power. Yellow Plug has the yellow Spur wire currently connected to nothing. (I couldn't get that to work either with my DSC VHF radio). Terminator Blue plug in the T connector with the Fox Marine Unit. and the other Blue Terminator at the Converter.

Are there some setting that need to be made on the C70 to see the information from the Engine ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] C70 Engine Monitoring issues - Brad Smith - 05-13-18 02:18 PM