The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Navionics charts not available on second MFD
06-24-18, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-18 09:38 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Navionics charts not available on second MFD
Detailed maps are only available on one of two networked MFDs
My sailboat is still equipped with its manufacturer installed electronics. The configuration includes two e95 networked thru seatalkHS. I updated the software to the latest revision of Lighthouse II (V19.03-00036). I also replace the micro-sd cartography card with a brand new Navionics platinum+ card. The master is defined on both MFD as the unit with the maps (was not changed since I bought the boat). The two MFDs do communicate, for example, trace, routes and waypoint saves on the second SD on the master are visible second MDF (the one not showing the detailed map).

The master offers 4 choices of maps: C-Map, Navionics, Sonar+ and Lighthouse. The second MFD only 3, Sonar+ are missing.

I don't know of the issue appeared when the software was upgraded, the maps were upgraded or before.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Navionics charts not available on second MFD - CABrouwers - 06-24-18 09:05 PM