The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] St4000+ tracking Garmin MFD
07-18-18, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-18 03:10 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] St4000+ tracking Garmin MFD
Autohelm steers in auto mode fine. When put in track mode, Autohelm sees nmea 183 commands and asks to advance to first waypoint. Soon after operator confirms track, autohelm makes initial course correction but then seems to hold the initial heading it’s provided and does not correct for cross track or other heading info provided my mfd. I have confirmed that cross track and other heading information is visible on autohelm data pages. I have tried using NMEA 2000 to seatalkng cable and Raymarine seatalkng to seatalk bridge running latest software too ( with nmea 183 disconected), In that instance all autohelm wind and depth data appear on mfd, but the tracking result is the same and auto route from Garmin MFD does not pass waypoint data, but regular track data is passed. Any ideas?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] St4000+ tracking Garmin MFD - JDGALE0070 - 07-18-18 01:34 PM