The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Display on Dragonfly 7Pro
08-07-18, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-18 03:28 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Display on Dragonfly 7Pro
I purchased a Dragonfly 7Pro last summer. I returned it to Flir to check and see why nothing showed up on my screen that was useable when I used the downvision or sonar. GPS seems to work just fine. It was returned to me with a statement that I was using the wrong map card (even though it was the Navionics card that came with the unit). Tried it once last year and didn't notice any improvement, even though I confirmed that it was the correct card.
Went out again on Sunday to try it out again. SAme problem. My brother came with me and brought his head with him as well as a Dragonfly4 head. Both units looked like my screens- not readable or useful. Both of his units were working fine on his boat. Didn't change any settings when he hooked up to my Transducer and power.
I have pictures of the screen

Product ID E70320
Hardware Rev 7
Navionics Base Map v01.21-00027
Application version v12.20-000228

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Display on Dragonfly 7Pro - tuc380 - 08-07-18 12:46 PM