The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Migrating user data from Lowrance HDS Gen2 to Axiom 9RV
08-22-18, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-18 11:06 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Migrating user data from Lowrance HDS Gen2 to Axiom 9RV
Hello everyone
I've tried to do due diligence and have found a couple related threads, but I can't find the precise information that I'm looking for:

I'm trying to migrate my user data (waypoints, tracks and routes) from my previous MFD (Lowrance HDS Gen2) to my Axiom 9RV running the latest LH software. I tried to simply import the Lowrance GPX file directly, which failed, and then purchased the Raymarine Voyage Planner, imported the data, exported the data and it still fails. It appears to process the data for several seconds and then displays an "import failed" message without any additional information.

What is the best practice to perform the import and how do I determine what the issue is? I'm reluctant to abandon more than a decade of data and there's too much of it to hand enter into the interface.

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Migrating user data from Lowrance HDS Gen2 to Axiom 9RV - kullboys - 08-22-18 10:58 PM