The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Use Raymic Extension or HSB as SeatalkNG Cable?
09-28-18, 08:14 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-18 10:31 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Use Raymic Extension or HSB as SeatalkNG Cable?
I have a dual-helm boat that has a Ray260 installed near the lower helm with an extension going to a RayMic on the flybridge. It previously had 2 RL80Cs installed, with a HSB running between them.

I am installing a c125 on the flybridge and an a78 at the lower helm. I'd like to avoid running another cable if possible, but would like them networked so the a78 can get radar and chart data from the c125. I am willing to sacrifice the RayMic at lower helm in favor of my portable VHF, since I only use that helm about 10% of the time max.

Is there any way I can repurpose the HSB or RayMic cables to network the c125/a78, either through adapters or splicing? Or do I have to run a SeaTalk ng cable between them?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Use Raymic Extension or HSB as SeatalkNG Cable? - cdiltz13 - 09-28-18 08:14 AM