The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom new UAVapp compatibility with latest DJI mavic 2pro
10-10-18, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-18 03:04 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom new UAVapp compatibility with latest DJI mavic 2pro
I have an Axiom with the latest firmware including the new UAV app and I also have the latest DJI mavic 2 pro UAV released end august 2018.
The Axiom UAV app does work OK with the older DJI mavic pro which is going to be discontinued soon by DJI but it does not work properly with the new mavic 2 pro, compatibility is only very partial at best and this make for dangerous flying’ thus making the use of your app with the latest mavic 2 pro effectively impossible.
It is a tremendously good idea to include this UAV app in the Axiom and considering the mavic pro is the most used UAV in the world by far, this compatibility choice was originaly the best, however, considering that the mavic pro will be soon replaced by the mavic 2 pro, I would suggest that you update the UAV app to be fully compatible with both the mavic pro and the mavic 2 pro.
Those two UAV’s are in fact very similar and making this upgrade should be easy and fast because DJI has already released the software develloper kit for the mavic 2 pro which is very similar to the Mavic pro SDK that you used to devellop your exsting UAV app.
I therefore suggest that you forward this request to your engineers because the existing mavic pro will be soon Discontinued and replaced by the mavic 2 pro.

I congratulate you again to have implemented this very innovative UAV app which put you one more step forward from your competition.

Best regards

Serge CAMPLAN
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Axiom new UAVapp compatibility with latest DJI mavic 2pro - estrace - 10-10-18 10:42 AM