The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] "Download has halted..."
11-13-18, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-18 10:35 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Sad [CA11] "Download has halted..."
Hello Raymarine!

Its been a while :) I re-purchased a Lighthouse chart set (NOAA Raster East US) and added the NV Caribbean charts to my purchase last night. The Lighthouse Installer ap starts up OK, I enter my ID & password OK, it then shows the two chart sets correctly. I selected and downloaded the NOAA charts to my card last night, but when I selected the NV charts, the ap errored out with "Download has halted due to a loss of Network connection". It was late, so I gave up and tried again this morning.

This morning I decided I should make sure I had the latest version, so I downloaded 1.2.2.3 and installed it, restarting my laptop. This ap, however shows the same error when I try to download the NV chartset.

I'm in a marina [Bald Head Island, NC] using their wifi, and it seems to be working fine otherwise. Other details, in case they matter: e95 running V19.03 (the latest & last), micro SD card that I've been using for many years (and which is working fine in the MFD) with more than 8 GB of free space.

Is there some peculiarity with my setup that is causing this error? Why did the NOAA download work OK?

Thanks!

Hartley
S/V Atsa
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] "Download has halted..." - Hartley - 11-13-18 10:26 AM