The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Datamarine to ng conversion
12-23-18, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-18 08:38 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Datamarine to ng conversion
I am completing conversion of Datamarine wind depth and speed/ temp to Raymarine ng system with Raymarine AIS , radar, a125, a65, i70S x 3, iTC-5, autopilot.My Airmar in hull p76 is working fine via iTC-5. I have a new(old) 2 wire speed transducer I had kept as a spare and it will not connect to the 3 wire iTC-5 .So is there any adapter which will connect to ng or is there any speed transducer available which will fit through the old Datamarine plastic through hull: Ext diameter 2'', height 3.5"? Also is there any adapter suitable to match the Datamarine masthead unit to the ng system. We have been using it successfully for NMEA 0183 data feed to our autopilot for sailing on the wind. The wiring colors do not match up with the iTC-5. Thanks for your help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Datamarine to ng conversion - gerald - 12-23-18 01:47 PM