The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] ST7001+ Control Head and Type 100 autopilot
02-27-19, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-19 12:09 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] ST7001+ Control Head and Type 100 autopilot
I am trying to figure out why I am getting a NO PILOT and SEATALK FAILURE message in testing a system. The PO had the system working when he took it off the boat. I have checked and double checked the seatalk cable, it is good. I can hear the relay click when power is switched on and the ST7001 gives me the error messages. Voltage is good, 12.6 or more. I even took both units apart hoping to find a broken connection or a bit of corrosion, nope, nothing obvious and I even put an ohm meter on a few of the circuit board ribbons that I though looked different. . So, is there a way to check to see if seatalk is being sent out from the computer? I would like to be able to find at least if it is the computer or the control head. I am trying to find another boat I can test the control head on to see if it is good.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] ST7001+ Control Head and Type 100 autopilot - PHINNROS - 02-27-19 03:15 PM