The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Adding a second Axiom
03-02-19, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-19 04:30 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Adding a second Axiom
I currently have an axiom 9 RV 3D with RV 100 transducer. The unit is networked to Ray 52 and EV100 autopilot. I am thinking of adding a second axiom 9 display (chart plotter only). Are there any extra advantages to doing this other than more screen space?

To connect these units If I purchased a Ray cable A62361, do I just update each unit to the most recent software, shut down, connect the cable and turn both units on? Next would I be prompted to select the RV as the “master”? Are these steps correct? Any other steps I would need to take? Would I need to put the included Navionics chart in the second unit as well? Do I need to do the set up wizard for the second unit, or will this change automatically once networked? Anything else I should know about adding the second axiom?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Adding a second Axiom - Wavemaster - 03-02-19 02:17 PM