The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DG11] EV-300 compatibility with Wagner Pump
03-04-19, 11:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-19 07:10 AM by Derek - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[DG11] EV-300 compatibility with Wagner Pump
I have a 3 station Hynautic steering system with a 1989 vintage Furuno autopilot and Wagner PV140TR pump, which appears to be solenoid driven, having a separate high amp feed from breaker panel.
The Furuno autopilot and pump were operating well, until the ancient control head started smoking. The brain unit (similar to ACU) and pump are undamaged. I would like to replace the entire system (except pump) with an EV-300/P70R system, but not sure if possible to control the pump with EV-300. (I really don't want to open up the hydraulic lines.) I have limited documentation/specs (in PDF file-too big to load here) for the Wagner Pump unit.

Any help appreciated.

If I can make this work, I can tie in the autopilot with my existing Raymarine Chart-plotter/Radar/FishFinder using St to STng converter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[DG11] EV-300 compatibility with Wagner Pump - Tolly40ss - 03-04-19 11:59 PM