Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Axiom Pro 9 Livemapping Issues
03-11-19, 08:09 PM
RE: [TG11] Axiom Pro 9 Livemapping Issues
Hi Tai,

Are you able to give me a little more detail about the problem with the Navionics SonarCharts Live on your display? Personally I don't recall hearing of anyone else seeing a drop in performance, reliability or functionality in SCL after a software update.

We certainly saw in the previous Lighthouse 2 displays that when you had a large amount of SCL data on a card that the redraw time of the SCL contour data would progressively slow down as the display had more and more and more to redraw on each chart movement or range change. What this would look like is that the background chart data would load almost instantly, but then the SCL contours would draw on top in square 'tiles' one after another over a period of some seconds. On charter boats with huge amounts of SCL data, this redraw could take a long time. Does this sound like what you're seeing? LH3 should be much better than LH2 for this.

Would you be able to send some photos or video showing the problems you have?

Thanks,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TG11] Axiom Pro 9 Livemapping Issues - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 03-11-19 08:09 PM