The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Cannot transfer routes from my Navionics Android app to the Axiom
03-28-19, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-19 08:59 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Cannot transfer routes from my Navionics Android app to the Axiom
I want to transfer routes prepared on my Navionics Android app to my Axiom chartplotter.

I have an 12" Axiom running 3.8.97. My Navionics app has the same subscription area as my Axiom.

When I try to transfer routes prepared on my Navionics app, I connect to the RM Axiom successfully, but the routes saved in my Navionics app do not transfer to my Axiom plotter. I get the message, "Routes not transferred. You must save your data to your plotter card first."

I can successfully update the Navionics card with Freshest Data, but no routes transfer at all.

This is getting very frustrating because I am doing the Great Loop and would like to prepare my routes the night before and transfer them to the chartplotter but so far, no luck.

Please help.

Jeffrey F. Guttenberger
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Cannot transfer routes from my Navionics Android app to the Axiom - jgutten60@gmail.com - 03-28-19 06:17 PM