The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Slave E120 chartplotter crash/reboot on 3D page
04-11-19, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-19 01:33 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Slave E120 chartplotter crash/reboot on 3D page
I have a pair of E120 chartplotters both with the latest software (5.69) on my boat. They are interconnected with SeatalkNG. Overall they are working fine. There is however one very annoying problem, if the slave unit (the one without the chart card) is set to the page with the 3D panel it locks up and crashes after a minute and then reboots and repeats indefinitely. Sometimes it displays a message that says there isn't any 3D data before it crashes. I can get it out of the problem by quickly hitting OK after a reboot, pressing the Page button and selecting the first chart page. This issue happens when the unit is in Local or System mode.

I do have 3D data - the same page works just fine on the master unit with the chart card.

I know that this is an older unit but let's face it - this is pretty clearly a software bug. Is there any solution to the problem?

---
Bob Atkins
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Slave E120 chartplotter crash/reboot on 3D page - bobatkins - 04-11-19 10:39 AM