Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] Adding one more autopilot (ACU200) and upgrading my network to STNG
05-03-19, 02:03 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-19 10:58 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [LW11] Adding one more autopilot (ACU200) and upgrading my network to STNG
Thank for the input

I have read up on the manual a bit and taken your recommendations into consideration, still, have some questions though
- Power STng network through the ACU200
- Added terminals to the STng in the image (had already planned to use them, but had a hard time adding them to the last image)
- Extended to the STng network to the displays above the companionway and added an STng-ST1 converter
- Isolated the S2G and the ST6001 from the rest of the network

Not sure why should I not power the ST1 from the STng network or if this applies to both ST1 networks in my updated image?

- If I extend the STng network to the four displays and use an STng-ST1 converter I would not like to add power just for the three ST60 displays.
- At the Nav station, there will only be three devices on the ST1 network connected with the second STng-ST1 converter (MiniPlex, S100 and the old GPS RN300). Could the S100 and the MiniPlex not get power coming from the STng network?

Thanks for all the great support
/Jonas

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [LW11] Adding one more autopilot (ACU200) and upgrading my network to STNG - JonasE - 05-03-19 02:03 AM