Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Upgrade failure es128 Lighthouse 3 v3.9.46
05-06-19, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-19 03:00 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Upgrade failure es128 Lighthouse 3 v3.9.46
ChilliHeat,

NOTE: See updated instructions within my initial post.

Q. _____________
**And Then**

Tried the file "raymarine_atom-3.9.46.upgrade.iso" on its own.

*Rebooted mfd and went though steps 1 - 11

*Inserted card and Update recognised immediately.
Message "Software update found. Install the update now?" yes/no options. and yes selected. Software installed with no errors. Mfd rebooted after install and message Software successfully updated to V3.9.46

*Displaying Lighthouse maps as navionics card not inserted.

* Inserted microSD with only file "ray_mfd_AtomCartographyRX5v1_22.upgrade.iso" again but still not recognised. The result was es128 listed with no "tick" in the box and no update identified. If the es128 is selected it asks "Do you want to reinstall the current software V3.9.46?"

A. This is the correct process. However, I have also encountered problems when installing LH3 v3.9.46 onto my desk system's eS/gS-Series MFDs. I have requested assistance from our engineering team and I am currently awaiting their response. As some have reports success in performing the procedure stated above, you may want to consider downloading the software again and/or attempting the software update with another microSD memory card (4GB >= capacity <= 32GB).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Upgrade failure es128 Lighthouse 3 v3.9.46 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-06-19 09:50 AM