The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Axiom MFD wind direction 60 degrees off
05-06-19, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-19 08:01 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Axiom MFD wind direction 60 degrees off
I have a Axiom MFD 9" and a ST60 wind display. The Axiom has the new software upgrade dated April 2019. The ST 60 wind display displays the wind speed and direction correctly. I recently re-calibrated the wind meter by turning in 2 circles and and it beeped and flashed. It seems to be working correctly.

My Axiom 9" MFD displays the wind speed correctly but the wind direction is off by 60 degrees. If I do the alignment adjustment on the ST 60 display to be 60 degrees off then the Axiom will display the wind direction correctly. I have tried both True and magnet North settings and get the same thing on the MFD. How can I get the MFD and the ST60 to read the same direction?

Thank You
Mike McIntosh

System:
Axiom 9" (April 2019 upgrade)
ST 60 wind instrument
ST 60 Tridata display
ST 4000+ autopilot

All are connected together and work via sea talk and backbone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] Axiom MFD wind direction 60 degrees off - mcintoshusa1@gmail.com - 05-06-19 08:00 AM