The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DG11] MDS issues
06-10-19, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-19 01:18 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[DG11] MDS issues
I have been using my depth sounder through my ITC-5 for a while but it would give very sporadic readings which could be very unnerving. As i have an Echosounder built into my (Simrad) chartplotter i would like to use the depth generated from that. I am monitoring my n2k network and i can see the chart plotter placing the information on there but when i try to select an alternative data source on my i70s i get the warning about 'source selection not possible'. The manual says to remove 3rd party products from the network but of course the data source is from a 3rd party product. I have tried temporarily removing the itc-5 from the network so that the chartplotter is the only depth sounder on the network but still no joy, Is there really not any way to force a Raymarine device to use data from a 3rd party product?

Thanks
Chris
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[DG11] MDS issues - chrisryan43@hotmail.com - 06-10-19 06:16 AM