The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I get LightHouse Charts for my a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD
01-07-16, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-17 02:17 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)

LightHouse Charts may be purchased and downloaded from Raymarine's Charts Store.

The LightHouse Charts catalog initially included:
-US NOAA Raster Charts
- US NOAA Vector Charts
- Brazil Raster Charts
- New Zealand Raster Charts

Recent additions to the LightHouse Charts catalog include:
- Fugawi Aboard Canada - LightHouse Edition: Quilted Raster charts of Canada based on the complete collection of Canadian Hydrographic Service (CHS) charts.

- Soteknik Swedish Marine Data – Lighthouse Edition: Online marine raster chart reproduction of the official Swedish Maritime Authority Charts

- Blue Latitude Press – Sea of Cortez – LightHouse Edition: Derived from their best selling guidebooks, Sea of Cortez: A Cruiser's Guidebook, this set includes all of the popular harbors and anchorages from Cabo San Lucas to Guaymas (including La Paz, Loreto, Bahia Concepcion, Santa Rosalia, Bahia de los Angeles, and San Carlos).

- Blue Latitude Press – Pacific Mexico – LightHouse Edition: Derived from their best selling guidebooks, Pacific Mexico: A Cruiser's Guidebook, this set includes all of the popular harbors and anchorages from Mazatlan to Bahias de Huatulco (including San Blas, Puerto Vallarta, Manzanillo, Zihuatanejo, and Acapulco).

- Wavey Line - Caribbean Wavey Line has created a deluxe set of raster charts for the most popularly visited areas / ports / marinas of the Bahamas.

- Finland Marine Rasters These charts from Solteknik are online marine raster chart reproduction of the official Finland Maritime Authority Charts

- NV-Digital - Denmark, Netherlans, Norway & USA This nv charts collection, produced by Nautical Publications, is especially made with the requirements of yachtsman in mind. These brilliant, high-color raster charts are for use on your Raymarine Lighthouse II supporting plotters.

... and more. Click here to visit the LightHouse Charts Store.

Note: LightHouse Charts are encrypted to prevent piracy of this copyrighted data. While it would physically be possible to copy/paste or cut/paste the LightHouse chart files from one microSD memory card to another, the file encryption schema would prevent use of the copied chart files with an a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD. Such anti-piracy encryption common among the other major manufacturers of electronic cartography (ex. Navionics, C-Map, etc.). LightHouse Charts are encrypted to the microSD memory card onto which they have been downloaded and may thereafter be used with any a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD which has been updated with the latest a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD software. Those desiring to store large quantities of LightHouse Charts onto a single microSD memory card may want to consider purchasing a large capacity (32GB max) microSD memory card for storage of their LightHouse Charts.

Before downloading LightHouse Charts from the Charts Store, the microSD memory card onto which the LightHouse Charts will be stored must first be inserted into the memory card reader an a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD which has been updated with the latest a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD software. Upon insertion of the microSD memory card into the MFD's memory card reader, a LightHouse_id.txt file will be stored onto the microSD memory card. The card may then be ejected. Should a customer desire to purchase/download LightHouse charts and the boat be located an inconvenient distance away, then it is recommended that a microSD memory card be brought to your authorized Raymarine dealer to have it populated with a LightHouse_id.txt file.

RAYFAQ#
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Where can I get LightHouse Charts for my a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-07-16 02:06 PM