The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Software(System) Updating Advice
06-27-19, 03:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-19 02:53 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Software(System) Updating Advice
Good evening;

Current AP setup: ACU-200 + EV-1 + P70R

Slight history of current issue:
Per a phone conversation with Raymarine, I had to recently send in my ACU-200 for service and when I received the repaired (likely swapped) unit, the P70R was giving a "No Pilot" Alarm.

Further google researching and it seems like that there is a software conflict because the ACU has a newer version. So another call into Raymarine support. We did some testing and the tech agreed that there seems to be a software version conflict on the EV-1.

I am having a hard time getting an authorized Raymarine dealer/service business in the area (east of Cleveland, OH) to help with this and I don't have a Raymarine MFD, do have a Garmin navigation unit, but that isn't integrated into the autopilot system. If my recent research is correct, I would need a MFD running Lighthouse II OS in order for me to perform software updates to my current AP devices, correct? If that is correct, what all would be required to successfully add a Raymarine MFD to current setup and be able to push software updates to the EV-1, ACU-200 and P70R (as needed)?

Thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Software(System) Updating Advice - WittsEndIII - 06-27-19 03:23 PM