The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Using the A50D
06-30-19, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-19 10:17 AM by Louise - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Using the A50D
Hello to all. I just purchased an A50D for our pontoon boat. We previously had a Hummingbird unit. We used it mostly for GPS purposes so that we wouldn't get lost on big inland lakes. I tried to use the A50 yesterday for the first time. It showed a track line but no outline of the lake we were on in Georgia. It was just a track line on an orange background. Using the page out feature showed no outline of the lake like the Hummingbird did. If I paged out enough (I am in Georgia) it eventually showed the ocean. I never had to put sd cards or anything into the Hummingbird unit and it still showed inland lakes. Granted they weren't fishing maps or greatly detailed, but I was able to get a birds eye view of where I was and where I had been. I am not a navigation guru by any means but I was hoping this would do the same thing as the past unit. Have I done something wrong or purchased a unit not capable of this? Any help you can offer would be great. I love the look of the unit and really want to keep this. THANKS in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Using the A50D - Mpdive12 - 06-30-19 04:27 PM