The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom 9 clutter
07-26-19, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-19 12:33 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom 9 clutter
Hello, I have a 4 month old axiom 9. The unit is updated.. I get between 12 to 14v on the ducer. My entire screen other than the top say 20 feet is clutter. As in I cant see my rigger [censored], cant mark fish, etc. I've talked to a few people who have the same units and we can't figure it out. I'm trying to avoid sending it in because I'm a charter captain and can't afford to be out a fishfinder. It does it on both lake Ontario and Erie. I've messed with setting, reset it, cleaned it, factory reset, updated, anything I could think of and cant get it to work properly. It's been like this for 2 weeks now. It worked great before that I was very happy and none of the clutter was there. I've ruled out any type of electrical interference. I pulled my fish hawk and riggers and the clutter disappeared for a minute and came right back. I'm at a loss right now unfortunately with what to do....I've attached 3 lake Ontario pics and a Erie to better see what's going on. Thank you !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Axiom 9 clutter - Eman89so - 07-26-19 04:36 PM