The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] AIS 650 not transmitting reliably
08-04-19, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-19 02:51 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] AIS 650 not transmitting reliably
I have an AIS 650, 3 i70s, and an eS78, and other components, all installed 3 years ago. The AIS 650 receives just fine, but is running silent the majority of the time. On the eS78, silent mode is set to off. On the i70s, silent mode is set to silent, and when I set them to Transmit, the setting is not saved. I tried upgrading the software with an SD card, even though it was running the latest software version, just to reboot it. However, when I inserted the SD card, I did not get the expected, nor any, LED lights. Rarely, it will transmit, but mostly it’s running Silent, as evidenced by the i70s indicating Silent in the top left corner. I’ve confirmed we aren’t transmitting in marinetraffic.com as well. As I was writing this, it just started transmitting again, and now the i70s have silent mode set as Transmit. What could be causing this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] AIS 650 not transmitting reliably - Labratdeb - 08-04-19 10:25 AM