The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Download of v3.11.42 Cannes
11-21-19, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-22-19 12:18 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Download of v3.11.42 Cannes
I downloaded the latest software update v3.11.42 Cannes and have experienced the following issues after the download.

1.) Using the Axiom 9 pro at the helm and an Axiom 9 at the chart table, both connected and on,
I downloaded the latest software I received a warning that Axiom 9 did not have enough internal memory to accept the download on the Axiom 9 Pro, however, when I checked the 9 it indicates that it is running the V3.11.42 Cannes software.

2.) After the download, I am no longer able to turn on the Quantum 2 Radar in either the wired or the WIFI mode. I looked on the network page and it does not show that the radar is connected. I checked the network switch and it is indicating a green light. I removed the fuse for the unit and the green network light went off and when the fuse the light returned to the green indication.
When I try to bring up the radar on either MFD it shows a screen that says off/not connected and an ON button. When the ON button is pushed it times out and says no radar found. also when the menu button in the upper right corner is pushed it turns blue but does not bring up a dropdown menu
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Download of v3.11.42 Cannes - TJ Champion - 11-21-19 05:55 PM