Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Dual transducer Axiom RV
11-30-19, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-19 02:42 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Dual transducer Axiom RV
First time post and yes I searched

Ordered a Package deal- 12in Axiom RV and a 9in RV for my boat. Got the RV-100 transducer with the package which I will run on one screen.
Question1. What other transducer would compliment the RV-100. Currently have a P66 on my boat and like it...Offshore guy that will being looking for live bottom as well as structure fishing in depths on 60-350ft...

Question 2. Can I run dual transducers on one screen(12in Axiom RV) and toggle in between the 2?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-19, 02:48 PM
RE: [CA11] Dual transducer Axiom RV
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum cchildress44,

Q1. What other transducer would compliment the RV-100. Currently have a P66 on my boat and like it...Offshore guy that will being looking for live bottom as well as structure fishing in depths on 60-350ft...
A1. I believe that the P66 would be a fine compliment to the system if the transducer is compatible with your Axiom RV MFDs. Please attach a photo of the tag affixed to the plug end of the P66 transducer's cable in order that we may positively identify the variant of P66 transducer which is presently installed onboard the vessel.

Q2. Can I run dual transducers on one screen(12in Axiom RV) and toggle in between the 2?
A2. Yes. It is also possible to simultaneously display up to four fishfinder sonar channels within a single page, and the channels to be selected may be any of the fishfinder sonar channels within the system.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply