Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Axiom 9 Display issue
12-06-19, 01:05 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-19 02:10 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Axiom 9 Display issue
Hi, i turned on my MFD today to update the software and the screen was playing up, i have attached a video of the display.

Attached File(s)
.mp4  20191206_164827.mp4 (Size: 31.84 MB / Downloads: 210)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-19, 09:54 PM
RE: [TG11] Axiom 9 Display issue
Hello Solidnetworks,

Personally I haven't seen or heard of anything like that on an Axiom. I have seen similar things on other displays result from severe noise signals on cabling, so I would suggest seeing if the same thing occurs with the Axiom on a completely independent power supply, disconnected from everything else. If it does, or it's not practical for you to do this test then I would suggest getting your supplying dealer, your local Service dealer (tick Certified Installation to see service dealers) or our own service workshop to check it for you.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply