Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Fuel level display
12-08-19, 04:44 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-19 11:15 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Fuel level display
I have the Axiom pro and am using the fuel flow option for level. I can get "fuel remaining" on the "my data" page but would like to be able to get an indication of flow rate and a fuel level indication on the dashboard display, is this possible using this option. Even better I would like to have litres remaining as an overlay option on the chart.

Kind regards
Kim Mercer
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-19, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-19 11:32 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Fuel level display
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Kim,

Indeed, should the marine electronics system be properly interfaced to a marine engine system to support transmission of engine data to the marine electronics system or should the marine electronics system be interfaced to fuel flow sensors, then the MFD's Dashboard application may either be customized to display fuel rate(s) or a new Dashboard panel may be created and then customized to include the desired fuel data items. This subject is addressed in detail within Chapter 2.3 Customizing existing Data pages of the LightHouse 3.11 Advanced Operation Instructions.

Fuel Remaining is not presently a supported Data overlay data item. However, the Chart/Dashboard page may be displayed to support showing the Chart application and fuel data simultaneously. Split pages may additionally be adjusted to permit the one of the pane to be reduced in size. This option may be desirable for those seeking to devote greater screen area to the Chart application for example. The latter subject is addressed in detail within Chapter 3.6 Editing the split ratio of aSplitscreen app page of the LightHouse 3.11 Advanced Operation Instructions
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply