Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Pro RVX - High / Low chirp Transducers??
03-14-20, 12:58 AM
RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro RVX - High / Low chirp Transducers??
I have the B175M on the Axiom Pro and the B175L one the CP470. I am not sure if that is the reason but is there a way to rename the transducers so that they have the same naming convention? Medium CHIRP instead of CHIRP Medium or CHIRP Low vs. Low CHIRP?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-20, 02:39 PM
DFMott,

Q. Is there a way to rename the transducers so that they have the same naming convention? Medium CHIRP instead of CHIRP Medium or CHIRP Low vs. Low CHIRP?
A. Unfortunately, the user interface does not support renaming the fishfinder application's channels. As pages may be named by the operator to suit one's needs, have you considered creating dedicated FF page for each high power CHIRP transducer?
03-17-20, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-20 08:41 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
It's not a big deal. It just bother's me because it's not consistent. Perhaps you could make a request to the software team to follow a consistent naming convention in the next version of the software. Low Chirp, Medium Chirp, High Chirp or Chirp Low, Chirp Medium and Chirp High. I prefer the latter.
03-18-20, 08:43 AM
DFMott,

Can do. I would recommend creating a new thread to request this feature change within the Feature Suggestions category of this forum ... this is one of the locations where Program Management / Engineering looks to for requested feature changes / additions.