Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Dragonfly 7
12-16-19, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-19 04:03 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Dragonfly 7
I have a older style Dragonfly 7 that has a wee problem with the charts. occasionally a blue square will appear covering an area on the chart. If you zoom out it will disappear, but zooming in comes back and you cannot see that part of the chart.. a bit dangerous when close to rocks...

Can anyone advise what i need to do to fix this.. thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-19, 10:00 PM
RE: [TG11] Dragonfly 7
Hello Bryan,

Can you tell me what version of software the Dragonfly is running (from the bottom-right corner of the Navigation screen at start-up)?

I seem to remember occasionally seeing a black - rather than blue - square similar to what you describe in early Dragonfly software, but haven't seen it for years.

If your Dragonfly is running older software (http://www.raymarine.com.au/view/index-id=9512.html then I'd recommend updating it, but if it's already running the latest then perhaps you could post a photo of what you see?

Thanks,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply