Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] delete apps from axiom
01-30-19, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-19 04:45 AM by Louise - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[LW11] delete apps from axiom
whilst booting up i noticed a config of android app sequence.
( configuring 1of 4 apps. ). after latest software version was installed I now have more apps. I’m guessing over time the number of apps will increase. I do not use any apps maybe one day i will if it is something i can use but I would like to delete apps i’m not using. I know i can delete data from apps but i would like to delete all apps or disable this function
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-19, 11:04 AM
RE: [LW11] delete apps from axiom
Dear rob.lovelace,

Thank you for your query.

Currently you can only clear the data on the apps, on the next release of SW lighthouse 3.9 you will be able to install and uninstall Raymarine 3rd party apps.

Some apps that are downloaded with the Lighthouse software will not have the option to delete as they are part of the Lighthouse package.

Best Regards
Louise
12-22-19, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-19 08:53 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Hi, I'm just here to ask for the same. Especially hardware bound apps would be nice if I could remove as I'm unable to use them anyway. They should be either optional or straight away detected if hardware is available, if not, don't install. I just tried to update my axiom and said I don't have enough space while its littered with these apps.
Thanks a lot
Regards
Tom
12-24-19, 05:24 AM
Dear Vargata,

Thank you for your post.

If your Axiom has insufficient memory when downloading the software update, insert a blank SD card and the Axiom will use this as a back up memory source.

The apps are not very large files, some at only 5mb and they can be removed. Only a select few are downloaded with the software update and removing these would would not resolve the issue.

Many Thanks
Louise