Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CA] [CA11] I50 Depth and Fish Finder
01-07-20, 10:57 AM
RE: [CA11] I50 Depth and Fish Finder
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Andy,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. As indicated therein, an instrument transducer cannot be used to support fishfinding capabilities within Raymarine products. However, it is possible to network the an i50 Depth to a currently manufactured Raymarine fishfinding display (ex. MFD or Element Display) w/compatible fishfinder transducer to repeat depth information from the fishfinding display. It is not possible to modify the transducer permit it to be simultaneously interfaced to both the fishfinding display and instrument. The fishfinding display and I50 Depth would each be interfaced as individual spurs to a powered and properly terminated SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 backbone. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how a simple backbone may be constructed. It is recommended that you consider an Element-S display w/CPT-S Transducer (fits within the same 2" [censored] used by most instrument depth-only or depth/temp transducer) or an Axiom 7 DVS MFD which would also be interfaced to a CPT-S Transducer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] I50 Depth and Fish Finder - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-07-20 10:57 AM