Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] C97 talking to E7d
01-30-20, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-20 04:14 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] C97 talking to E7d
I have a C97 mfd at my helm and a e7d at my nav station. The e7d is not showing up on the c97 devices list.
How do I get the two to talk with each other.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-20, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-20 04:45 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] C97 talking to E7d
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Ray,

Proper interfacing these MFDs would required that they each be interfaced to one another or to a HS5 RayNet Network Switch via an appropriate length of RayNet (F) to RayNet (F) Cable ... please verify that this is the case and that these cables have neither been modified nor damaged. Should the MFDs have been interfaced to a HS5 RayNet Network Switch, verify that it is powered and that its port LED are indicating a network connection between the switch and each MFD. Finally, verify that each of the system's MFDs have been updated to run the final software update (LightHouse II v19.03.), and if not, update the software within them.

No settings need be configured within the MFDs to enable them to communicate with one another. Should the problem persist thereafter, then please response with the Devices List from each of the system's MFDs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply