Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] B744V Transducer with Axiom
02-27-20, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-20 09:52 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] B744V Transducer with Axiom
[censored] again,

I have the system as shown in the diagram but cannot seem to be able to display the sea temp. I think from what I have read that the B744 is supposed to supply sea temp.

Can you help with this as I am not able to get this to show up.

Thanks,
Jeff

Attached File(s)
.pdf  Visio-Indigo Star 8 (1).pdf (Size: 27.68 KB / Downloads: 225)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-20, 10:08 AM
RE: [CA11] B744V Transducer with Axiom
Jeff,

Are you reporting that the Water Temp data item is reporting "-.-" or are you seeking information concerning how to display the Water Temp data item. If the latter is so, then information concerning how to overlay an application with a data item may be found within Chapter 3.3: Data overlays of the LightHouse 3.11 Advanced Operation Instructions.
02-28-20, 07:07 PM
the sea temp is reporting "-.-"...sorry
03-02-20, 10:17 AM
Jeff,

It is possible that the Fishfinder app has not properly identified the type of transducer which has been interfaced to the Axiom 9 RV/DV MFD (model not specified in diagram). It is recommended that the Fishfinder app be opened, that the 200kHz or 50kHz channel be selected, and that you then verify that the Transducer setting (MENU->SETTINGS->TRANSDUCER->TRANSDUCER ) has been configured B744V. If so, and the problem persists, then please indicate what the Speed Transducer setting MENU->SETTINGS->TRANSDUCER->SPEED TRANSDUCER ) has been configured to.